Getco Mart takes care of delivering the product to the customer at the lowest shipping costs to the supplier. We have tied up with multiple Logistics Partners who pick the products from your location and deliver it straight to the customer.
Steps in shipping your orders
- Manage and process your order from Getco Mart Supplier Panel You need to do the below on the Getco Mart supplier panel in order to process your order.
– Accept your order
– Download the label and Manifest
- Pack your products and keep them ready for pick-up Procure plain packaging material with no branding and ensure that the product is packed properly.
- Hand over your packed product to the Getco Mart delivery partner Our delivery partner will come to your doorstep to pick up your order and will deliver it directly to the customer. Dispatch TimelineYou needs to dispatch the orders within the agreed time provided by you (also known as SLA- Service Level Agreement which is generally 2-3 days from receiving the order) to avoid any late dispatch penalty. You will be able to check the time allowed for dispatching your orders on the Getco Mart Supplier PaneDelay in the dispatch of orders any delay in dispatching the order beyond the SLA (Service Level Agreement) will count towards the Late Dispatch Rate (LDR) and will result in reduced visibility of your products on the Getco Mart App, thereby reducing your sales.
Any Order that hasn’t been shipped till the SLA will be auto-canceled and will incur a penalty.
Returns on Getco Mart
We have a no-questions-asked policy for our customers within 3 days of product delivery. This creates greater trust for a customer to place orders with us.
If a product is returned by a customer, suppliers need to pay some penalty. The exact amount of penalty is determined based on the product category and product weight. Please note that no penalty is levied in the case of RTOs (Return to Origin) if the order was shipped within the SLA. In case of Returns, your product will reach the safe and on-time to the pick-up location.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
Cancellation of Orders
Cancellation of orders by supplier or customer leads to a penalty on the supplier in the following cases:
- – Getco Mart cancels the order because of a delay in shipping from you (as per the SLA)
- – Customer cancels the order because of a delay in shipping from you (as per the SLA)
- – You cancel the order.